MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 07:53 AM   #2995
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I'm trying to cancel them but I keep getting the "busy" signal on their phone since their opening hour this morning. I did send them an email with the request to cancel two of the four tickets, so I'll see what they respond to that. I'm counting on a big fat "too late, you bought them" reply.

I just phoned my friend to ask her if her daughter (so, my goddaughter) would be interested in going to Cirque du Soleil. She said that this ticket service pulled the same stunt with her but that much worse. When trying to get two U2-tickets, she kept getting the "error" message so under the assumption that her attempt failed, tried it over and over until she ended up with 12 U2-tickets. (And U2-tickets are beyond expensive). I'll try different methods when trying to order tickets next time.

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-04-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!