MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 01:40 AM   #2990
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Have you celebrated the royal news?
Good for them. It's been speculated about for a while now. I'm glad they're changing it so that this baby will be the future monarch regardless of whether it's male or female.

Quote:
Right, first new year's gift is bought. I'm going to take my godson to Cirque du Soleil next year.
Nice! I've seen Cirque once in Vegas and it was great. Enjoy.

Quote:
Er....

I have double booked the tickets for Cirque du Soleil by accident.
(so 4 tickets instead of 2)

The website gave an "error" message while doing the payment with nothing else happening and no confirmation coming in in my inbox.
So, I booked the tickets again and I received two emails after the second payment attempt.
The tickets are not cheap so I'm hoping that I can cancel two tickets. Keep everything crossed for me, I'll be phoning them first thing in the morning.
Do you have StubHub in Belgium? Or something like that? Hope you're not stuck with tickets you can't use. Maybe someone at work would be interested in buying them?