MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #4861
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I only have TWOmore exam periods with exams all packed up. January and June. After that, it's only going to be ONE exam at a time. I can't wait!
It wasn't just ONE exam. I meant one exam for each course with no mid term exams or quizzes. The exams for search course during the semester were still all packed into one week. Or maybe it was a two week period, I just remember those times when I got scheduled with two exams in one day or had an exam at the very end if the exam time Then after the 3 years was over there was ONE exam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I certainly don't want to pick an easy option just for the sake of having a good time. I would view that as a waste of my work in the last few years. Still, I have no idea what I want to do, but hopefully one of these days, a lightbulb will spark into life inside of my head, and I'll know exactly what I want for myself.
Don't stress about it too much, life goes on and things change and develop. Look at my brother. Late in life he turned into an artisan. No one saw that coming. Not even he.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
star,how did Inot start this thread before? http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213680

trust me, it's really cool to think like that, and it's impressive, I have the same thoughts when I was your age. But right now I really wish i had chosen an easier path. But I am a special case, andthis as lot to do with this whole crisis and how the government is messing with my future as a doctor in this country after I spent 6 freakin years studying harder than 95% of the people in this country ever have or ever will.

Make me shut up.
Shut up, You have the opportunity to Learn things that 95% of the country does not and will gain the ability to help people that most other people never have, You are a gifted person who is able to put her gifts to work not just for herself but others as well.

How was that?

That was a nice thread. What kept me studying hard was my conviction that if I did not, I would fail. It didn't matter how many good grades I got, I always felt that way, and then there were always the lower scores that reinforced my conviction.

Edited for hugs:

Last edited by star : 12-04-2012 at 01:08 AM.
star is offline View My Blog!