MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #4858
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
That's for me, at least. Depends on which course you're taking, on theFaculty, even on the country.

Either way, life changes a lot, but it's a good change inmany ways. It's mostly an awesome change.
I certainly don't want to pick an easy option just for the sake of having a good time. I would view that as a waste of my work in the last few years. Still, I have no idea what I want to do, but hopefully one of these days, a lightbulb will spark into life inside of my head, and I'll know exactly what I want for myself.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!