MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #52
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
but but but professor Viruzzz....
can't we learn the truth about the Mayans on December 22nd (you know... since we'll all still be here)?

Sorry about your friend who got scared. But we're just trying to have a bit of fun here. If you can't laugh at hoaxes, what can you laugh at?
Kat, I laugh a lot about hoaxes, you know i'm a pretty funny person, but sometimes I get a little serious on these things. It's pretty difficult to see things in a natural way when you have one of your friends hugging you and crying she's scared.
Her family was... ummm, a little serious about this, you know...

Don't get me wrong, darling, I have no problems with this thread, and my post wasn't about this thread in particular . I undestand you and i'm really okay with your point of view, I'd love if everyone could take it that way!
It was about the whole situation people created over the thing, it kinda pisses me off