MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #4846
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I am making a movie in my mind with all this info about what's happening in HK. I even have an apartment pictured. Please tell me there is a lot of glass and windows...
No! There are windows but mostly are covered by draperies. As I said, otherwise your neighbours will see everything And honestly, nothing to see outside the windows unless you live in the very expensive ones on water front. Outside my window, I see the parking lot underneath and the street. And some shops on the other side of the street. Also, it's scary plus not practical with huge windows because of typhoon here.
Lee is offline View My Blog!