MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #49
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I know so many people have said it before, and whatever...
But you need to get your facts right before posting to the internet.

So many people WEIRDLY believe this shit, you all should get your facts right, actually is a very interesting fact.
Mayans were reaaaally smart people, but they NEVER said a thing about world ending at the end of this period.

Whatever... even the NASA talked about this:
http://www.3news.co.nz/NASA-December...0/Default.aspx

This is a pretty serious thing for me, don't take me in the funny way, one of my best friends was really scared about all this shit, and it pisses me the fuck off what people did about this topic.

it really, REALLY bothers me.
but but but professor Viruzzz....
can't we learn the truth about the Mayans on December 22nd (you know... since we'll all still be here)?

Sorry about your friend who got scared. But we're just trying to have a bit of fun here. If you can't laugh at hoaxes, what can you laugh at?