MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views!

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #251
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gangnam style is the most viewed song on Youtube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I don't think it's so bad... I doubt they had much time to rehearse -- they both have very busy schedules. It's easy enough to judge when watching the YouTube clip after the fact, but if you were there during the concert and didn't know it was coming, you'd probably think it was awesome (the guy filming it certainly did ).
Oh I agree. I would have gone crazy if I was there, and I am no fan of either. But for me it's kind of terrible mostly because of Madonna, some moves she does . But I value the idea and the effort by the two artists
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote