MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #4797
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Dim sum! Yum!

I am hungry for it already.

Is it true that people in HK eat out most of the time?

quite. the apartments are too small to invite friends over for dinner. most don't have a dining room. last night, me, my cousin, his wife, his daughrt-in-law and his grandson ate in the living room with a low table like a coffee table but with the size of an end table And their maid ate in the kitchen. When i grow up here, my family of six set up a fold up mahjong table in the living room. A mahjong table is about the size of a card table in NA.

Lots of young couples can't afford even to rent an apartment so they rent a room and they can't cook in there. So they either eat out or go to their parent's place.
Lee is offline View My Blog!