MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #4793
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

3:39am

I have an almost full social calendar already

All my cousin's except one are in Hong Kong now. I will have endless dim sum lunch.

I forgot to answer star's second question. No idea with the seating with my mom. I will have to sort this out when we checkin at the airport on our way back. she said it's ok. major concern is going thru costume and getting the correct flight on the way back to Calgary. She got on the wrong plane once they change gate a lot in YVR and the boarding agent was careless. She got on the plane to Edmonton (gate changed) that she did not know. She was seated and luckily, she took up someone else's seat so they found out before the plane left I don't know why this is sooooo behind in YVR. When I board my plane to Hong Kong, the agent still has to type in my seat number while others like YYC and PHX use scanners.
Lee is offline View My Blog!