MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Psychological Help and Self Help Thread. Come on in.

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #44
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Psychological Help and Self Help Thread. Come on in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Speaking of psychological things. I've dipped into a bout of depression over school it seems. Finals are coming up and am stressing over grades and doing well; lets just say I'm not sitting comfortably in most my classes.

It's so weird, because this is the first time I have ever experienced depression... ever :/. I'm such a happy confident guy and school has never gotten to me before but for some reason I'm losing it

Words of encouragement anyone?
Just sit down, open your books and study. That's all you can do. Convince yourself that failing is not the end of the world (because it isn't) but do your best so you have no regrets. Don't stress, just do your best and see what it gets you, one of the good things about uni (high school?) is that you are young and if you fail there's always time to do it over.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote