MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #387
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Not sure, I've had this one for quite a while. But I usually change it when Rafa wins something big, so my guess was a picture of him winning the Davis Cup.

I think it was this one
One of the most underrated matches of recent years this one, imo. Great contest, truly befitting of a Davis Cup deciding rubber. Shame Del Potro wasn't fit enough at the time to extend it to 5 sets as he outplayed Rafa for large chunks of the match, but still a great effort. Rafa was his usual self, weathering the storm and coming through with his superior fitness and defense, not to mention some spectacualar shots from seemingly impossible positions.

Last edited by Mark Lenders : 12-03-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote