MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 04:38 AM   #364
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
dexter is currently the best show on television with season 4 still being the greatest season. i would say this season so far has pan out at well. i thought the first season of games of thrones was boring, but season 2 definitely brought the spark the show need. i can't wait until the new season starts.
Have you read the books for Game of Thrones? I love the books I'm definitely a part of that whole "fandom" especially since the series is still unfinished so there is a lot of speculation about a lot of different parts of the plot, and I love all that

I'm only one or two episodes in to the latest season of Dexter. I'm going to catch up on my next day off from work though. Which was season 4? Was that with Trinity? If so, I agree that it was the best season

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote