MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 01:12 AM   #1137
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
No idea. I seldom use a computer anymore.
What do you use?

Quote:
They aren't funny, though. Understand me when I say this, I'm looking for something that will make me laugh. Not as much as my shitty essays will make you laugh, but a laugh nonetheless.
...yeah I can't think of anything. That's too bad. I still want your essays.

Quote:
In that case, I won't forget to keep the information to myself.
I'll just keep badgering you into submission.

Quote:
There's no fun in that.
Being late is so much more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Because I forgot to answer before....

I'm good, just finishing up this semester. Can't wait to relax at home over the holidays
Yeah, me too. How many more weeks of school have you got left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Sigh I really wish he hadn't gotten himself permabanned.

Why aren't you voting in PopCon btw?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote