MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views!

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 12:45 AM   #246
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I remember I was first introduced to this piece of musical genius during an inebriated night at uni this year... I was in some randoms room and it just appeared on the screen... something like 20 million views in a couple of days it was then. I glimpsed it out the corner of my glassy eye... I didn't have a clue what he was saying but I danced along. I knocked over the randoms clothes rack in my attempt to ride the horse.. I apologised most humbly and Usain Bolted back to my room and locked my door. 72 hours later I emerged a more complete person... Thank you so much PSY..

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote