MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #1132
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
It's 20ish pounds. (I can't fnd the pounds sign on my keyboard. ) That's pretty okay, no?
That's reasonable.

Quote:
Like what? No, my essays were really shit.
You're the one who wants to see my essays, so it's up to you to propose something more interesting.

Quote:
Don't change the subject. Tell meeeeee.
Maybe I will tell you at a later date. If you forget, even better!

Quote:
Probably off-season. It's better than having a dead NT during the off-season. PopCon's pretty lacklustre though.
That's what I thought.

Quote:
But it's basic info. It's not like I want to know his favourite movie or whatever; I just want to know where he did his undergrad. It's not even on the school website.

Ugh this is so creepy. I'm going to stop talking about it now.
Wise.

Quote:
Oh my god I did nothing the whole day. I'm going to bed soon; have to go to Oxford Street to return some clothes tomorrow. You?
Just a typical day for me. School. Boring but has to be done.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote