MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 12:08 AM   #1131
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Me too. Feel absolutely the same about that. Hopefully our boy Andy will go far this year

Did you win? I had a good weekend and NO I didn't get drunk What do you think of me I ain't drinking 24/7!
If he writes a proper intro properly approved by arm, I'm sure he'll go far.

Nah I was just hitting the ball with the guy that runs the sessions because it was too icy to play. It was fun though - good work out. I thought you are MTF's resident party animal. So what did you do over the weekend then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It's probably too expensive for me.
It's 20ish pounds. (I can't fnd the pounds sign on my keyboard. ) That's pretty okay, no?

Quote:
Don't go to it, and Roger won't be there, so that makes it ten times worse.
Fixed.

Quote:
It's probably really brilliant, but I'm not interested. You must have a better alternative than that.
Like what? No, my essays were really shit.

Quote:
On an unrelated note, why has MTF suddenly changed into 'agony aunt' mode? Off-season? Everyone seems to post an article asking for psychological help, or asking whether something is normal or not.
Don't change the subject. Tell meeeeee.

Probably off-season. It's better than having a dead NT during the off-season. PopCon's pretty lacklustre though.

Quote:
Some things are just best kept in the dark. If you know everything there is to know about him, you'd stop stalking.
But it's basic info. It's not like I want to know his favourite movie or whatever; I just want to know where he did his undergrad. It's not even on the school website.

Ugh this is so creepy. I'm going to stop talking about it now.

Oh my god I did nothing the whole day. I'm going to bed soon; have to go to Oxford Street to return some clothes tomorrow. You?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote