MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #1130
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Nothing, just the obvious - that the most important information is the date of the gig. And the price, of course...and the venue...
It's probably too expensive for me.

Quote:
Seriously? Is it worth going to?
Don't go to it, and I won't be there, so that makes it ten times worse.

Quote:
I could send you my shitty essay.
It's probably really brilliant, but I'm not interested. You must have a better alternative than that.

Quote:
That's why the private messages function exists.
On an unrelated note, why has MTF suddenly changed into 'agony aunt' mode? Off-season? Everyone seems to post an article asking for psychological help, or asking whether something is normal or not.

Quote:
That's pretty disgusting. I'm glued to both, though more MTF than Facebook. It's terrible.
It is indeed.

Quote:
It's not that hard typing someone's name into the search function. I can't even find out where he did his undergrad.
Some things are just best kept in the dark. If you know everything there is to know about him, you'd stop stalking.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote