MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views!

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #224
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gangnam style is the most viewed song on Youtube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Calm down, young boy. I did not take 15 minutes to write that. I wasn't refreshing this page waiting for your reply. And this not a competition, it's hardly a debate.
If this isn't a debate, then I don't know what is.

Terrible analogy.

Woah, you've just upped the stakes with that one.

There is evidence that Nole is NOT a "terrible player" after all that he has achieved. Saying that Nole is NOT terrible is a pretty objective assessment. Now not being terrible doesn't necessarily mean he is great and awesome... Some people don't think he is that great and I disagree, but it's their opinion.

Oh, you really do get stuck behind this 'it's their opinion' nonsense. Yes people can have their opinion but it doesn't mean it's always valid. Opinions can be wrong!

Now tell me about Glee. What evidence do you have that it is such a terrible show? Give me a thousand reasons,and I bet 90% of them are relative.

I've given you plenty already. The script is useless, gives the actors and actresses no help whatsoever and causes them to give dreadful performances. The sings are insulting, yes they are insulting. Insulting to the original versions.

Superficial? I have the same opinion. Silly? I agree too! Stupid? I probably agree too.And guess what, I still like it most of the times. I must be an alien with terrible taste.

So you've all but admitted its perpetually shit (superficial, silly & stupid), yet you still like it? That is not a pleasant reflection on yourself, young lady.

Having such a limited view on things is not good. Obviously I don't like Glee for the same reasons I like game of Thrones. And I still like both shows. Maybe one day you will come to the conclusions that it is possible to like opposite things for different reasons.

When I say proper television, I don't mean that it all has to be the same. They can be of different genres and styles. However, none if them are likely to be as lacking in quality as Glee.

Now you are trying to compare apples and oranges. When did I ever say one couldn't like things for different reasons? Never. I love different genres of novels and television fir different reasons, different styles of food for different reasons. Got the picture yet?

He sure is. He has a crowd target that admires him immensely, I fail to understand what is wrong about being a kid or a teenager...

There's nothing wrong with being a teenager. I am one myself. However there is a lot wrong with being an annoying, self-promotional, talentless swine.

Obviously you had come up with that argument. Let's all base our opinion on what critics say. Great idea!

I've got a better idea! Let's all base our opinion on what arm says! :clap:

And just so you know, that isn't necessarily right. Glee has 78% on metacritic, which is not abad score at all.

Woah, meta critic is really going to make me think differently.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote