MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you believe in Asexuality?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:39 PM   #64
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
the truth is, b/4 this post i really thought and wanted them to get back together, now after reading all of u (smart ppl in here i swear) i think the best for her is to break up with him, she need and should be love, she deserved better but i think i will take 2 steps back and just listen, i really cant tell her anything b/c i dont get it..
I know you want the best for her.But you really have no way to know for sure what's best, and trying to advise her to do this or that could be very unfair and have bad consequences.

If I were you, I would listen to her and advise her to figure out what she wants to do and understand everything. But you need to let her come to her conclusions and decisions alone. And then support her no matter what.

GL
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote