MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:25 PM   #1124
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
That's really not very helpful. I would consider coming if I knew when tickets went on sale. :rolleyes
The important thing is that you know about the gig and you know generally when it's going to be.

Quote:
I think one merely books them online. It's not that popular an event. The same cannot be said for Queen's. A tournament I detest.
Oh Queen's requires a ballot, right? Why do you detest it? Too pretentious? I might have to check it out then...

Quote:
The reason I don't believe you is because they truly are shit. You'd have to have a poor sense of humour not to laugh at them.
This just makes me want to read them even more. Show me.

Quote:
Oh, they aren't weird like that!
Then what are they like?

Quote:
I don't use it all that much. Maybe check it once a day, but nothing more. I do use it to message people if I want something dine, or to do something, however.
Ah, you're not one of those youngsters who are permanently glued to Facebook. It's pretty scary how I have virtually my whole life on FB...

I found my cute professor on FB. Didn't manage to find out anything about him that I didn't already know though.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote