MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you believe in Asexuality?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #62
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
they are a year and a half together, they do not live together or see each other every moment
i didnt think its normal and she told me they stop having sex more then a year ago, he was 27 and she was 25.5

thats very young.
I married @ 26

Quote:
i tent to think he is impotent...

is it normal at 27 (he was 27 when they stop) to be impotent?
No

Quote:
the truth is, b/4 this post i really thought and wanted them to get back together, now after reading all of u (smart ppl in here i swear) i think the best for her is to break up with him, she need and should be love, she deserved better but i think i will take 2 steps back and just listen, i really cant tell her anything b/c i dont get it..
Yup, if they were married with kids, loans and whatnot, then it should be worth doing everything possible, but in their situation it seems best not to force it. If it's not working now, it can only get worse later.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote