MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Discuss YOUR tennis

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #36
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Discuss YOUR tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Djoker View Post
Still play a lot, i think i have got the hang of pushers now ! best advice i have had is to just keep hitting it hard and don,t worry about making mistakes , i got thrashed by a pusher/ counter puncher 6-1 , 6-3 a few weeks back, just too many mistakes. played a pusher saturday , went 5-0 up and he got it back to 5-4, just with me making mistakes and him passing/lobbing me and the odd d shot. held out thought in the end. i wouldent say i have one style , i come into net now and again. i sometimes go a little counter puncherish, and sometimes just stay behind the baseline. it,s whatever you have to do to win and I am sure everyones the same.
Not really. There are players who play to win, there are players who play to play. Many players are out there are unrelenting and will keep grinding out the match or they'll just keep going for winners. When you go up against good players you'll find less and less desperation and more players that are trying to place their actual game on you.