MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #1120
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

[quote=tripwires;12590591]Just make ONE exception - Athlete gig. [quote]

When do tickets go on sale?

Quote:
You're not old. You're the exact opposite of old.
Exactly, we'd stick out from the crowd so much. I'm up for it, though.

Quote:
You were never gonna let me read them anyway. And of course I would never laugh at you.
Yes, and I don't believe you.

Quote:
Not only am I extremely non-judgy, I am also extremely understanding. Try me.
The thing is, I wouldn't tell anyone. They're really really bad. Of course you would judge, especially as you have only a small idea of who I am.

Quote:
I just found out that someone Facebooked me to buy one of my unwanted WTF tickets but I didn't get any mail notifications and the message went to my 'others' folder, which I just found out about. Could've recuperated some of my massive losses.
Do you suffer from too many Facebook friends?

I'm quite thankful that I only have 250-odd.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote