MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:45 PM   #1119
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I don't want to fail my exams, though. If I afford myself any liberties, before I know it, I'll be out every evening in the lead up to exams.
Just make ONE exception - Athlete gig.

Quote:
Still want to go with me?
You're not old. You're the exact opposite of old.

Quote:
Shame on you. I'd be really hurt if I let you read them and then laughed at me.
You were never gonna let me read them anyway. And of course I would never laugh at you.

Quote:
You wouldn't understand. I'd love to share them with you, but you wouldn't know what the hell I was on about.
Not only am I extremely non-judgy, I am also extremely understanding. Try me.

I just found out that someone Facebooked me to buy one of my unwanted WTF tickets but I didn't get any mail notifications and the message went to my 'others' folder, which I just found out about. Could've recuperated some of my massive losses.