MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #1118
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Oh yeah, that's a good point.

It's just ONE night...
I don't want to fail my exams, though. If I afford myself any liberties, before I know it, I'll be out every evening in the lead up to exams.

Quote:
Seriously? Old British people? I stick out like a sore thumb whenever I venture towards Bethnal Green area...
Still want to go with me?

Quote:
That's why I wanna see them.
Shame on you. I'd be really hurt if I let you read them and then laughed at me.

Quote:
I'm leaning towards 'not'.
You don't want to know which way I'm leaning.

Quote:
I love hearing strange and cynical things. I am strange and cynical myself. I am also extreeeemly non-judgy. My PM inbox is open.
You wouldn't understand. I'd love to share them with you, but you wouldn't know what the hell I was on about.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote