Re: TT Changes 2013
1) Should players be allowed to play in two places at the same time (the final of a week X event AND the qualifying of a week x+1 event)?
2) Should players who lose in a Grand Slam qualifying be allowed to play a challenger in the following week?
3) GS/IW/Miami week 2 events:
GS R16 - out of qualifying; GS QF - out of MD? (current rule)
4) Late entries & SE's:
No restrictions? (current rule)
5) Doubles commitments:
It should be enough if only a player commits the doubles team? (current rule)
6) Singles commitments by another person?
7) Late entries & seedings
8) Should there be a restriction to avoid singles R1 matches between doubles partners?
9) Should picks which were sent to the person who posted the OOP be accepted?
10) Should picks sent by e-mail be accepted?
11) Should there be a punishment for players who don't send picks?
12) Standard minimum of TT matches in first rounds
13) Standardizing the OOP:
No - Manager's choice (Current rule)
14) TB method: The number of sets given to the winner when the player picks the loser (2-1, 3-2 & 3-1 losing picks) should be a tie-breaker before the SR shootout.
15) SR Shootout: Picking the correct winner or SR of a lower SR should have priority over giving a set to the winner when both players pick the loser in a higher SR?
Correct order of sets should always beat correct scorelines?
17) Qualifying points: There should be points for qualifying wins.
18) There should be a Team Race for the World Tour Finals.
19) Retirements should count for SR and shootout purposes
20) Challenger choices: ranking points/entry list quality or diversity of continents/timezones?
Ranking points & entry list quality
21) Possible exception: Accepting picks 1/2/3/4/5 minutes after the deadline?
No imposed time (e.g. play starts at 12.. manager accepting until 11am. Picks accepted until 12.05 in cases where there are no livestreams and after warm-up finishes/first point is played when stream