MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #1116
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Exams, exams. I'd have to think about it.
Oh yeah, that's a good point.

It's just ONE night...

Quote:
Be warned, Eastbourne is full of old people.
Seriously? Old British people? I stick out like a sore thumb whenever I venture towards Bethnal Green area...

Quote:
They're too embarrassing.
That's why I wanna see them.

Quote:
Yes, let's see of I withdraw or not.
I'm leaning towards 'not'.

Quote:
As if you don't judge! Besides, they're really strange, and very cynical. You wouldn't appreciate hearing them.
I love hearing strange and cynical things. I am strange and cynical myself. I am also extreeeemly non-judgy. My PM inbox is open.

Quote:
If you didn't sweat, you weren't working hard enough.

(That sounded okay, right?)
Yes, it sounded okay. I worked really hard. It's just the weather. My hands were so frozen.

Quote:
Thanks. But I'm not really bothered by what happens in the contest. If I win some mayches, then great, but if i lose, no biggie.
Me too. (though it's quite embarrassing for the #1 seed not to get out of the QF. Look at Roger at the USO. )
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote