MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #1113
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
George!!!

http://www.gigsandtours.com/Artist/Athlete/183941

I'm totally going! You?
Exams, exams. I'd have to think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
The good thing about his absence is that I get to concentrate on watching the tennis. And that I don't have to buy expensive tickets for Eastbourne.
Be warned, Eastbourne is full of old people.

Quote:
Now we're talking. Show me.
They're too embarrassing.

Quote:
Flippant. Let's see what happens when the contest starts. ;P
Yes, let's see of I withdraw or not.

[quote]I don't judge. Tell meeeeeee.[/QUITE]

As if you don't judge! Besides, they're really strange, and very cynical. You wouldn't appreciate hearing them.

Quote:
Yeah, I am going home in two weeks. I played one-on-one with the guy running the sessions this morning and he made me run a lot (made me hit a lot of forehands ) and it was really tiring but...I didn't sweat.
If you didn't sweat, you weren't working hard enough.

(That sounded okay, right?)

Quote:
I'll vote you over Sophitia, no worries. Great, I'll vote later after I make some dinner.
Thanks. But I'm not really bothered by what happens in the contest. If I win some mayches, then great, but if i lose, no biggie.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote