MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #356
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmazif View Post
can honestly say I know absolutely nothing about you or about anything you are talking about.

was merely commenting on getting the LL spot, then being drawn against the No. 1 seed (which I've since been told was meant to happen, rendering the UL concept useless anyway).

but, um... yeh.
I understood it wasn't meant to be a perfectly symmetric draw where the ranking sum of every match is 257, it was just that the program Johnny Groove used wasn't a true randomizer. It's not that easy to get a perfectly random draw, while maintaining proper distance between seeds. The way I do it is relatively cumbersome, so I don't blame JG for using a program to do this.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote