MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you believe in Asexuality?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #37
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

According to reports I've read, about 1% of the general population is thought to be asexual. So it's not as rare as one might think. But it's probably not something asexuals discuss often. Unlike homosexuals, they've never had problems in the society at large and there is no legislation that will help them they want to make into law, so they're more likely than not to maintain a low profile. If the asexual person was my friend I'd tell him he's not as unusual as he probably thinks he is. As your friend is the other part of the relationship, I have no suggestion to offer. Sounds like she just have to decide if the physical intimacy is essential to the relationship or not. Must be a tough situation, though, she has my sympathy.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote