MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you believe in Asexuality?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
country flag orangehat

orangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in Asexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
people please, i am not at all saying that being gay is a malfunction, please don't twist my words.

I feel sorry for him because how do you think he will be able to maintain a relationship if he does not feel the urge to have sex?
It is not at all that I do not accept an asexual person for who he/she is, but it is hard for that person...
Well do you feel sorry for gay people because they can't have relationships with straight people since they don't like having sex with the opposite gender?

Same thing goes for asexual people, they form relationships with people that feel the same way or people who don't mind how they are.

Kinsey estimates that 14-19% of the unmarried female population is asexual.

Singles: (61/10) Finals: 1-5 ATP, 3-1 Challengers
W: Rotterdam '12 F: Monte Carlo '11, Dubai '11, Nice '11, Stockholm '11, Atlanta '12
Slams:1R,3R,3R,QF

Doubles: (9/5) Finals: 3-4 ATP, 8-7 Challengers
W: US Open '12 (w/Allez-Alejo), Bercy '11 (w/ZackBusner), Winston-Salem '12 (w/Betty) F: Atlanta '12 (w/Betty), Eastbourne '11 (w/*Jean*), Stockholm '11 (w/njnetswill), Casablanca '10 (w/Gavnich77)
Slams:2R,3R,QF,W
orangehat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote