MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 02:05 AM   #4739
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I used to be... I'd say... one of the two or 3 most popular chatting people in NT a few years ago. One does not get 90,000 posts over night A lot of people remember me... but the new generation wouldn't know me Most of the votes I'll get will be from TT players where I'm still active and well known
Of course. I'm sure you're too busy now to chat in NT? You could still go far in PopCon.

Quote:
Yes, break up is definitely more interesting. I haven't even had a break up for almost a year now Sorry to hear about the break up btw
Once again, it's okay. I saw it coming. However I now realise its far more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Georgie we're here for you
Awww, you're all too kind. Many thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
What obvious reasons?
You haven't seen her pictures in the pics thread? She's really pretty, I mean really really pretty.

Good night to the sleepers!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!