MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 01:47 AM   #4737
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Right. What are doctors for? only to charge money for doing absolutely nothing

Also, stary, I am super impressed at your effort on facebook. updating all that stuff
It was a long neglected job. I still need a photo tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
A party? So people are donating money for you to get smashed?

I like your nerve.

PS: If you're tired, you should go to sleep!
It's a very serious party. Silence while listening to very sad music.

I will find video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I think I will lose in the third round. All the boys, including myself, love Sophitia for obvious reasons. She will defeat me.
What obvious reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
back stabbing?
omg. Don't you remember last year when they managed to get Mikey banned for an old post that the person he wrote it to didn't report and then just before the final a cohort of his opponent reported? Such drama. Even Scoobs got involved.

Good night all!
star is offline View My Blog!