MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #4734
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Of course you are. Despite only really posting here, you are at the forefront of most MTFers' memories.

Ah, but things have changed since then.
I used to be... I'd say... one of the two or 3 most popular chatting people in NT a few years ago. One does not get 90,000 posts over night A lot of people remember me... but the new generation wouldn't know me Most of the votes I'll get will be from TT players where I'm still active and well known

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
George a break up is a far more interesiting love lifethan mine (and Jess') right now. You see a break up implies you had a gf while we have zero, rien.

Having said that Ihop you are well.
Yes, break up is definitely more interesting. I haven't even had a break up for almost a year now Sorry to hear about the break up btw

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!