MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #325
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehat View Post
Some Marvey is always good I loved the part when Mike started insulting Harvey's records and Harvey just threw him to Louis
Louis. Hated him at first because he reminded me of the horrible partners that I had to work for but he slowly became so likable and even lovable.

Quote:

I've heard a lot of stuff about POI, I watched the pilot and it just seemed like another typical CBS procedural to me, a la the mentalist, ncis, etc. etc. though I've been told that it isn't. Idk if I'll get back to it though, it's too similar to homeland for me at the moment + I never really cared for Michael Emerson because I never watched lost
I don't watch any of those shows. It's deeper than the typical crime show, which I don't watch because I'm not interested in watching crime-of-the-week type shows with minimal character development. POI has some serious depth and Michael Emerson is such an underrated actor. I hated him in Lost and totally love him here - he plays two polar opposite characters SO well.

Okay I'll stop gushing now.

Quote:
Right now I can't wait for The Americans to start on FX. Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys
Felicity is still acting? What's this show about? (yes I'm too lazy to google)
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote