MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #1093
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
If you revert to being mean and nasty, you'll become the 6th seed in ACC. And that's much worse than being the 6th seed in PopCon.
I was joking. Worry not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
But you can't revert to something that you never were to begin with.
Very true. I overlooked that simple fact.

Quote:
She hasn't told me about her crush. I am very disappointed. When are qualies? I think I finish exams mid-June, followed by dissertation which is due end August.
Monday, June 17th, to Thursday, June 20th.

Quote:
I did Economics. I hated micro economics but really liked macro economics. Your subject combi is the kind that would've got me EEEA if I had taken it. Double mathematics = You guys have a broad range of subjects to choose from for A Levels right? I remember reading somewhere online that you have Philosophy as an A Level subject? Our subjects were really conventional and boring: Maths, Physics, Chem, Bio, Literature, Geography, History, Econs, Art. Might've changed now though.
EEEA? I'm sure you would have done a lot better than that, but I take your point, these wouldn't be your strongest choices.

I don't mind the economics. Macro is more interesting, but micro is easier to understand for someone like me. It makes more sense. I am a bit of a nerd, but not too much of a nerd.

Yeah, we have a wide range to choose from. These were the only ones I was ever going to do, though. We do have Philosophy as a subject choice.

Quote:
Amazing. I couldn't come up with a design to begin with. You did a good job then.
Thanks, I'm glad I did it in the end, despite the hard work.

Quote:
Then why did you enter? I thought you liked cars.
The choice was made for me.

Quote:
Icy? You should know better than to have only a couple of layers on. I walked back to my hall at about 2.45 a.m. and I had three layers on and it was only a 5-minute walk and I was absolutely dying.
Yeah, I know I should. I never think like that, though.

Quote:
But Georgie was never mean and nasty.

Quote:
I'm rooting for (among others) Gags, Smokey, Sophocles and Deathless Mortal. Chances are, none of them will take part, and Gags...can't take part.
If Javi doesn't take part, it will be quite an open contest this year.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote