MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #317
country flag orangehat

orangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Fuck yes. The "cliffhanger" - wtf was that. As if anyone gives a shit. I find Rachel really irritating too. I generally like love relationships on TV (can't help it; I'm a girl ) but this show would be better without one, IMO. The only love relationship that counts is Harvey and Mike anyway. :in love:
Some Marvey is always good I loved the part when Mike started insulting Harvey's records and Harvey just threw him to Louis

Quote:
Yes, I was quite put off by the football aspect of the show; it's a bit too American for me, if that even makes any sense. I might give it a try if I find myself really bored.

Do you watch Person of Interest, by the way? I honestly think it's probably the best show right now. It's one of those shows that are organic and authentic, and it doesn't let itself get dragged down by boring romances. The acting is top notch as well and the writing is fantastic. It's produced/created by Jonathan Nolan and it definitely has the Nolan stamp of quality on it.
Actually football isn't that big of a deal. It's more of a vehicle for the show, if you know what I mean. Honestly I still don't know that much about football apart from the really basic stuff but it doesn't really impede you from enjoying the show. It was more I think the crazy small town culture that confused me at first.

I've heard a lot of stuff about POI, I watched the pilot and it just seemed like another typical CBS procedural to me, a la the mentalist, ncis, etc. etc. though I've been told that it isn't. Idk if I'll get back to it though, it's too similar to homeland for me at the moment + I never really cared for Michael Emerson because I never watched lost

Right now I can't wait for The Americans to start on FX. Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys

Singles: (61/10) Finals: 1-5 ATP, 3-1 Challengers
W: Rotterdam '12 F: Monte Carlo '11, Dubai '11, Nice '11, Stockholm '11, Atlanta '12
Slams:1R,3R,3R,QF

Doubles: (9/5) Finals: 3-4 ATP, 8-7 Challengers
W: US Open '12 (w/Allez-Alejo), Bercy '11 (w/ZackBusner), Winston-Salem '12 (w/Betty) F: Atlanta '12 (w/Betty), Eastbourne '11 (w/*Jean*), Stockholm '11 (w/njnetswill), Casablanca '10 (w/Gavnich77)
Slams:2R,3R,QF,W
orangehat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote