MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #311
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I think I'm the last person not watching Suits but I keep hearing good things... how many seasons am I behind? I'm so behind on television.
Season 2 is on hiatus right now; the rest of it is starting in January. And like orange hat said, there aren't a lot of episodes per season so you'll catch up in no time.

What shows do you watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Im so proud of two of my girls they are the top two seeds and true fed fans who are just amazing people
Thanks Dee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
I LITTERALLY can't see at the moment, got a laser surgery on my eyes. But good luck running this thing, Johnny mate.
Was it lasik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehat View Post
I don't really care for the love relationships and the Rachel-Mike aspect is definitely the most annoying part of the show.
Fuck yes. The "cliffhanger" - wtf was that. As if anyone gives a shit. I find Rachel really irritating too. I generally like love relationships on TV (can't help it; I'm a girl ) but this show would be better without one, IMO. The only love relationship that counts is Harvey and Mike anyway.

Quote:
FNL season 1 I don't think it's everyone's cup of tea though. I tried to watch 1 episode like 2 years back but couldn't get into it because I didn't understand american culture then + the southern accents didn't help either. But season 1 is so . At the start of a season 2 there's a plot line that's making me but hopefully they resolve it well.
Yes, I was quite put off by the football aspect of the show; it's a bit too American for me, if that even makes any sense. I might give it a try if I find myself really bored.

Do you watch Person of Interest, by the way? I honestly think it's probably the best show right now. It's one of those shows that are organic and authentic, and it doesn't let itself get dragged down by boring romances. The acting is top notch as well and the writing is fantastic. It's produced/created by Jonathan Nolan and it definitely has the Nolan stamp of quality on it.