MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #1083
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You are so kind.
Maybe I need to revert to being mean and nasty. I see MTF has made me the 6th seed for PopCon. Obviously I'm being too nice.

Quote:
I don't know who it is but I think I have an idea based on one of arm's posts in the PopCon thread...
Yep, she obviously has a crush on Lopez herself, so she was bound to point it out. It all depends on Hector's exam schedule and my own, of course. Far from guaranteed to be going, but if I did go, it would be great to see you there.

Quote:
What subjects are you doing? A Levels was when I was at my peak. Went downhill shortly after.
Double mathematics, physics & economics. I have high hopes that I'm on an upward trajectory. Hopefully I peak in a few years' time.

Quote:
What did you have to do for the competiton? They were giving away a car? Sorry you didn't win, but the tour sounds really awesome.
Design a futuristic car, draw it, write an extensive piece about it, and do a presentation on it. It went pretty well actually, but as I said, there were some really clever kids there. Yes, they were giving away a car, but the competition wasn't open to anyone. It's okay. I had low expectations going into it. But I'm delighted I will be able to see their factory.

All this, and I'm not even fond of cars.

Quote:
Good point. I'm different in real life than MTF though. Well, I guess everyone is to some extent, but I definitely say some things on MTF that I wouldn't say in real life.
There's always time to consider what one says on MTF. In real life, it's a split-second decision and sometimes regrettable things can be said. Or that's at least how I find it.

Quote:
Okay is it just me or is winter right around the corner? It's been so cold the past few days.
It was freezing cold last night. Walking home at around 11pm, the pavement which had leaves all over it was really icy. The air was freezing cold, and I only had a couple of layers on.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote