MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 02:29 AM   #286
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
stripsy is top seed? What a weak era

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddzy View Post
I was to see myself in a contest on MTF - but thanks for the kind words to people in the voting thread. Pardon my in-activeness in the forum-I do lurk in non-tennis for the most part.

PS : Tripster-you look set to go for gold this year
You are a great poster. I wish you'd post more.

That's precisely the kind of pressure that will lead to the most massive chokefest MTF has ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehat View Post
tripwires finally watching suits?
Been watching it for a while now. HARVEY SPECTER IS SO HOT. I can't wait for January!! You have great taste in TV shows.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote