MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 1st Round Top Quarter

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #59
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 1st Round Top Quarter

Okay, I'll try and give reasons for my votes so here it comes.
Takes a bit of time so hopefully the ones I voted for will appreciate it.
Good luck to the rest!

(1) tripwires vs. (LL) Echoes - Not a blind fanboy for the topseed, but she's just a sweet person and has been always nice to me. Maybe party party time in Lon-dahn next year!
Tulipe vs. CoolyBri - I don't think she has been active lately, but wonderful lady with talents for a lot of languages.
(64) Keech vs. purtov45 - Don't know both of these but Keech seems like a dude who is involved, with his Movember thing.
savesthedizzle vs. Purple Rainbow - Don't know her that good, but last year around the contests she came across as a nice person. Also I'll give her a run even though her MTF peak was 5 years ago

(32) acionescu vs. (Q) Chenx15 - Even though she probably won't like me, I think she is a sweet poster to everyone who is nice to Rafito .
August vs. appleGirl - Don't know enough about these two to choose.
(33) Sham Kay vs. (Q) Zazoo) - King of the Lurkers. Nice dude.
Aenea vs. bandtree - Father, reasonable poster and my opponent in 2 Mr MTF's if I remember correctly. Here's my vote bro.

(16) Maria_V vs. (Q) Li Ching Yuen - The reason why you should visit Estonia. Three times and still be too busy, to meet
Saberq vs. orangehat - Don't know enough about these two to choose.
(49) Taejin vs. Tytta! - Don't know enough about these two to choose.
Asmazif vs. hollabee - Don't know enough about these two to choose.

(17) Sunset of Age vs. (Q) Roamed - Don't really conversate with Karin as much as I used to, but she has always been a smart and witty poster and a sweet person. Even though we might have a different opinion about CD
pusher for life vs. Ray the Ruler - Don't know enough about these two to choose.
(48) Sophocles vs. Vilniete - Fellow Fedfan is I'm not mistaken, gave me an important vote in Mr MTF last year so here's me returning the favour.
Carlita vs. Gretchen - I don't think Gretchen is active anymore, and Carlita goes through enough for being a fan of Verdasko

(8) Sonja1989 vs. (Q) Noleta - Feel proud to have introduced here to the Casa/Castle. She has been a mod and very important poster these days. Besides that she's a total sweetheart.
Allez-Alejo vs. J99 - Don't know enough about these two to choose.
(57) Orange Wombat vs. shadows - Don't know enough about these two to choose.
MalwareDie vs. Labamba - Don't know enough about these two to choose.

(25) Mateya vs. (Q) solowyn - Mateya can be a little bit cocky, or better self confident but I'm a sucker for her hips. I can even forgive her fanboying Seppi. And yes she is also a woman of my taste
Commander Data vs. Tangerine Dream - Funny guy, fellow Fed fan and I wish he would post more again.
(40) Rocketassist vs. alypen - Don't know him personally, only thing I know he's a Chelsea fan and his posts are never crazy and always well formed.
Jimnik vs. Edda - Same description as above [rocketassist]

(9) Corey Feldman vs. (Q) MIMIC - I was thinking about backstabbing him here and vote for Mimic. Just kiddin'. I'll never backstab him and he knows is. The one and only -> El puto jefe!
Yolita vs. JediFed - Fellow Fedfan nicks it, exchanged a couple PMs with him and he is a nice dude.
(56) Gustavo Kuerten vs. Shinoj - Don't know enough about these two to choose.
Nick the Greek vs. KoOlMaNsEaN - Koolmansean's a Fedfan. Nikos is a fellow fit dude who likes to excercise like me and he is pretty cool in the Castle but acts like a lunatic in GM. Sorry mate.

(24) Litotes vs. (Q) GustavoM_Fan - Don't know enough about these two to choose.
ExcaliburII vs. Sweet Cleopatra - Not a fan of both of these two
(41) Arkulari vs. allez - Longtime friend over here. Proud club selection in Athletic, feel sorry they lost 2 finals last year
Jelena vs. End da Game - Are you serious? Lena the talented translator can't lose against a double account?

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote