MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Told a group of people to shut up today...

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #28
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Told a group of people to shut up today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
im not sure ur death glares will help, maybe they will think u have a little crush
Unlikely, since people tend to think I'm pissed off when my face is set in its default expression.

Quote:
its a big problem esp to ppl who came to study and not just pass the time
People who go to classes to fool around are just wasting their own time and money and other people's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
When I went to university, such problems did not arise. Talking in a lecture was just not done.

The prof. should have told them they would get an "F". But I think that these days "F"s are considered to be a violation of the student's rights.