MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - the SCI-FI thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #23
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the SCI-FI thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
Any Scifi fans here? The Star Wars thread got me the inspiration ofc.

I grew up with loads of SciFi. Have watched Star Wars since I was 3-4 years old. I rabidly followed X-Files when it first aired, and am a big fan of the Alien franchise (not the bastardchildren please) and the first Predator.

Series I like are the aforementioned X-files, Babylon 5, and the all too short-lived Firefly.
love sci-fI! Ridley Scott's original Alien kicked so much ass, such a tense atmosphere and mood. I also thoroughly enjoy "Aliens" because colonial space marines with cheesy 80s action lines fighting xenomorphs is the coolest!

always dug cheesy sci fi too, like Arnold's "The Running Man" and movies with Dystopian societies

I am not sure if it counts as horror or sci fi or BOTH, but John Carpenter's "The Thing" is one of my favorite movies ever

honestly haven't liked THAT many sci-fi tv shows besides the original twilight zone

if you want an amazing episode of old Twilight Zone there is one that's entitled "to serve man". kicks ass

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote