MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #4317
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post

I love this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
Winter has come at last. And I got the glögg and gingerbread cookies to snack on for mega overload coziness as I watch the snow fall outside.
Where are you from?

Getting REALLY cold in London. Can't go out in single layer plus jacket anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
this mooza2011 votes both for feldman and jelena. they vote against tripwires.... this surely is feldman double account. the joining date is also suspicion beside the obvious signature.
Mooza, Mark Lenders and Gulzhan = my haters. And that Argie dude, but I don't know who he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
i will never betray Feldman, Thanos, stop trying

except if he plays Nathii at some stage or another, i have some bills to pay

And I'm not getting involved in this PopCon except for a few persons. I'm really too "old guard" for this. If trips will need my vote sometimes in the latest stages and she's not against the aforementioned few, ofc I'll vote for her.
We might come up against each other at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i would kill for you.... let me kill for you, trips....
I'm gonna put this in my sig.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!