Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 1st Round Top Quarter
(1) tripwires vs. (LL) Echoes
Tulipe vs. CoolyBri
(64) Keech vs. purtov45
savesthedizzle vs. Purple Rainbow
(32) acionescu vs. (Q) Chenx15
August vs. appleGirl
(33) Sham Kay vs. (Q) Zazoo)
Aenea vs. bandtree
(16) Maria_V vs. (Q) Li Ching Yuen
Saberq vs. orangehat
(49) Taejin vs. Tytta!
Asmazif vs. hollabee
(17) Sunset of Age vs. (Q) Roamed
pusher for life vs. Ray the Ruler
(48) Sophocles vs. Vilniete
Carlita vs. Gretchen
(8) Sonja1989 vs. (Q) Noleta
Allez-Alejo vs. J99
(57) Orange Wombat vs. shadows
MalwareDie vs. Labamba
(25) Mateya vs. (Q) solowyn
Commander Data vs. Tangerine Dream - No vote, like both.
(40) Rocketassist vs. alypen
Jimnik vs. Edda
(9) Corey Feldman vs. (Q) MIMIC - DA BOSS! He went to be the 9th seed just to be a dark horse.
Yolita vs. JediFed
(56) Gustavo Kuerten vs. Shinoj
Nick the Greek vs. KoOlMaNsEaN
(24) Litotes vs. (Q) GustavoM_Fan
ExcaliburII vs. Sweet Cleopatra
(41) Arkulari vs. allez
Jelena vs. End da Game
Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.
Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.
First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.