MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #5000
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Are you practising writing for your essay with us I like you speaking quality English

yes Dylan was an awesome poster before he did a 360

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Yes that will be my excuse! I'm loosening up the fingers by posting here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

Procrastinating, are we?

Life's okay thank you. Just moving along rather nicely.

He was a great poster before then. He was pretty insightful, and nobody could tell he was so young. He told me that he wanted to be noticed, and that's when he started going off the rails. A shame, but I'm not giving him special treatment just because I used to like him.
Yep. I'm a pro.

Good to hear

I was shocked when he said he was thirteen, not least because of the 84 in his name Nah, no special treatment. He is trying to annoy everyone after all.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!