MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer new brand ambassador for MoŽt

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #1
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Federer new brand ambassador for MoŽt

FEDERER JOINS MOňT & CHANDON- 30 NOV 2012 00:00:00

MoŽt & Chandon has introduced Roger Federer as the Houseís new brand ambassador. In his new role as brand ambassador, Federer will take centre stage in the Houseís upcoming advertising campaign.

Roger Federer said of the deal: ĎItís more than just an honour to be MoŽt & Chandonís brand ambassador, itís an invitation to be part of a very glamorous tradition. MoŽt & Chandon has always been the champagne of international trendsetters and Iím proud to be part of a brand that is as dedicated to the pursuit of excellence as I have been throughout my career.í

Stťphane Baschiera, president and CEO of MoŽt & Chandon commented: ĎRoger Federer personifies the glamour of achievement, great generosity and tremendous style values that have been key to our House throughout its long history. As the champagne of victory and an enthusiastic supporter of major tennis tournaments around the world, we are extremely proud to welcome Roger Federer with MoŽt & Chandonís hallmark hospitality.í

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote