MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #687
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "elusive" Lurkers !

MMMulti quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Nose twitching and ears burning. In Singapore it's eyelid twitching if I'm not wrong, though sneezing is used quite a lot too.
Heh, eyelid twitching in the asian side of my background has strange meanings. I think it's good luck for the right eye to twitch for guys and bad luck on the left eye, and vice versa for girls. Google told me that's all phooey. Shame on google, I say.

Quote:
Will you participate in Mr MTF? I'm definitely going to nominate you.
People usually retaliate by saying something like "only if you enter Ms MTF.. kehehe" *smug face* ..So I'll just say "no" *mug face*

Quote:
What do you mean 49% chance of a good summer? What's a bad summer?
Alot of the R word. It's become a word that should not be mentioned around these parts these days. Least there's light till 9pm for a couple months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
People who visit me often say their nose itches after they arrive -- because I don't dust often enough.
I only recently found out that dusters weren't a myth. Itchy noses are the least of the problems for my unaware guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
also want to say... Congratz on your win in Tyumen today Mae! You're just too good!
I've told her that so many times my fingers are numb. TT prodigy this Mae. Glad we found a MTF game/contest she likes. Just need to coax her to play streak as well

Quote:
Hi Duncan

I just found this on the good ole' interwebs

Hah it's hilarious if that was serious. Also love those church sign ones

Quote:
because I have a combination of bad sleep habits and insomnia
(can't put it all down to insomnia, because I know sometimes I'm to blame for staying up; last night I went to bed at 4 am -- and still needed an hour to finally fall asleep -- that's the insomnia part)

gonna leave work now, catch you later
I've never minded the lack of sleep part of insomnia, it's the boredom of lying there for hours. As usual, MTF has come up with a foolproof remedy for insomnia - wait till around 3am, open up a few of Masterclass's posts (all very informative, that has to be said), get comfortable, and you'll slowly feel yourself drift off before you get half way through. I'm not even kidding, I've actually tried this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
I know how your feel. If there's a can't go to bed, can't get to sleep when I do go to bed, can't wake up when I do go to sleep, and can't get up when I wake up disease, then I have it
Anyone who (ab)uses the internet has this disease

Last edited by Sham Kay : 11-29-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!