MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David Ferrer Is Playing In Both Doha & Auckland In 2013

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #19
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Ferrer Is Playing In Both Doha & Auckland In 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Stop bitching about this vulturing thing. So what if he plays all this tournaments? Well done to him he can keep the good level of tennis from the beggining to the end of a long season by playing so many tournaments. I don't see what the problem is.

I don't care bout all that vulturing crap but the problem is that Ferrer is a top player who can expect to go far in all the tournaments he enters, and playing Abu Dhabi, Doha and Auckland before the Australian Open is simply not reasonable scheduling.